Terms For Webwedo.co.uk
1. Application of Conditions of Use
By visiting or using any part of this website, www.webwedo.co.uk (“This Website”) you agree to be bound by the following conditions otherwise you may not have access to this website.
2. Copyright, Trademarks and Database Rights
- Webwedo Ltd t/a ‘Webwedo’ (hereon in “Webwedo”) own all intellectual property rights (IPRs) within this website. This includes all graphical images, the database, website design, content and the names and marks “Webwedo” and you agree not to use or copy the same or any part thereof without our prior consent. We maintain the right to reproduce logos and information from our clients with their prior permission. It is your responsibility to ensure that you own all IPRs of any image(s) that you supply us to promote your business online. You agree to indemnify us for any loss we suffer as a result of any copyright infringement.
- The continued use of IPRs and content and any other data and copyright materials shall not constitute an infringement or breach of contract where such use arises as a result of our continued use and supply or printed materials bearing the advertisement.
3. Services We Offer and Fees
- We offer web design services, marketing services, logo design, hosting and search optimisation services.
- Web design services are offered at various prices dependant on our client’s requirements. We charge 50% of the agreed project cost upfront as a deposit before we begin. Once any new website is deemed completed, we offer 7 days for our client to request reasonable amendments based on the original agreement. Any amendments after the 7-day period will be charged at an hourly rate of £30. Once the project is completed and the client is satisfied any outstanding payment is then due.
- We offer 2 types of logo design, basic, in the format of a non-scalable fixed size (.jpg) or advanced logo in the form of a fully scalable file in an (.eps) format for which we require a 50%. deposit and the remaining balance on completion. All logos are created based on the client’s requirements who are offered up to 2 amendments before the logo is finalised.
- SEO Services are offered for both national and local keyword phrases. Our SEO services include on page factors such as keyword relevance and off page factors such as building links to client websites. Prices vary dependent on the client’s requirements and are charged monthly in advance.
- We offer reliable Website Hosting from £75 per year and chargeable upfront. For all new web design clients hosting is free for the first year and chargeable annually at our standard rate thereafter.
- Pay Per Click services are offered at an hourly rate of £30 per hour to create and maintain any required AdWords campaign. The client will need to provide us with their required advertising budget before we can commence with managing their campaign.
- For article writing we charge £20 per page as requested by the client for between 300 and 500 words.
4. Web Design Quotes
- We offer a tool on our website which provides an estimate for web design based on any potential customer’s requirements. When a customer submits a quote to up they will receive an email stating the estimated price. This may be subject to change based on the client’s individual needs.
- As long as client requirements do not differ from our estimate then it is valid for 7 days and then subject to change.
- We reserve the right to change the prices on our estimation tool as and when required without prior notice.
- To improve the services that we offer we invite our customers to offer feedback. We reserve the right to use this feedback for promotional purposes.
- For web design and hosting we provide backup files stored separately in the unlikely event that your website may suffer from downtime due events beyond our control.
- We make use of multiple hosting companies so in the unlikely event that one of our trusted providers cannot provide their contracted services for more than 24 hours, we will transfer hosting to minimise any downtime.
- Due to the nature of search engine algorithms we do not offer any guarantees with our SEO services.
- All implied warranties are excluded from this agreement to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law.
7. Limitation of Liability
- We will use all our reasonable endeavours to remedy any faults on client websites but cannot accept any liability or responsibility for any mistakes or omissions caused by lack of content provided.
- We will not be liable for any business losses; lost data, lost or reduced profit, lost opportunities, loss of contracts, increased costs and expenses or business interruption arising from the inability to use any of our services provided.
- We reserve the right to expand, amend or revise the website and indeed the service as our business grows or as the wider market and business environment demands.
- Should any provision in these terms and conditions be found by any court or authority to be invalid or not binding, we agree that such provision shall be severable and discounted from the rest of these terms and conditions which will remain unaffected and fully in force.
- Neither party shall be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder, if such failure results from force majeure or other causes beyond reasonable control but shall not include failure caused by negligence, misfeasance or the financial condition of either party.
- Where links to external websites and resources are provided by independent third parties. We are neither responsible nor liable for the availability or content of these external resources.
- We require 30 days’ notice for the termination of any SEO services.
- Our hosting services are paid for on a yearly basis as are any hosting services we provide to our customers. We do not offer refund for cancelation of any hosting services due to advanced costs incurred by us.
- We reserve the right to take websites offline dues to non-payment of hosting services within 14 days of having sent notice of payment requirement by email.
- We charge a non-refundable deposit of 50% for any web design / logo design services due to the costs incurred by us. If the final invoice is not settled on completion, we reserve the right to take the website offline until payment is completed in full. If you decide not to complete any outstanding payments or wish to terminate your agreement, we will take ownership of any domain purchased on your behalf along with any content created.
- We may transfer and/or assign our rights and/or our obligations under these terms and conditions and this will not affect your rights. You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- If you breach these terms and conditions and we ignore this, we will remain entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these terms.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law.
- We aim to resolve any disagreements quickly and efficiently.
13. Changes to the Service
- We may from time to time amend these conditions. The updated version of the conditions will be made available, with the effective date. You agree to visit our ‘terms and conditions’ page on www.webwedo.co.uk regularly to find out about any such changes.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated 30th March 2016